Well presented and very informative and interesting. Amy kept the group totally engrossed
A. Price, Llanelli, 2016
Outstanding training. Most valuable training I’ve received in a long time
Ceris Knight, Llanelli, 2016
Very interactive, informative and clearly presented. Good resources
Pat Man, Haringey, June 2016
Excellent mix of facts, activities, humour, ideas, rationale and theory underpinning it.
Elaine Anglin, Haringey, June 2016
Thanks so much for a thoroughly enjoyable 2 days! You set a real ethos of fun and openness and have a lovely warm and friendly manner. The information was really well presented – great video footage!
C Gelenter, Teacher, 2015
The best inset day I have been on since becoming a teacher
David Arnott, Teacher, Hampshire, 2014
This training was terrific. I feel motivated, empowered and confident. I can’t wait to get my hands on those groups
Karen GhaziTorbati, Cardiff, 2013
Fantastic, engaging and inspirational. I could see ideas I could use across the curriculum
A Dunford, Portsmouth, 2013
All in all, Alex, what a wonderful world for kids it would be if your social skills programme were in all schools across the continents
Catherine Varapodio Longley, Parent, Melbourne, 2013
- Alex’s Talkabout Tips… No5 – The importance of body language and how to read it…
- Alex’s Talkabout Tips… No 4 – The development of social skills
- Alex’s Talkabout Tips… No 3 – Social skills and sex…
- Alex’s Talkabout Tips… No 2 – Why are social skills important?
- Alex’s Talkabout Tips… No 1 – Making sense of social skills…
- Social Skills Training in 2021