Does your school want to be a centre of excellence in developing social skills? That is…
- Do you want to be able to assess social skills and set realistic individual goals?
- Do you want to be able to develop social skills within the school environment?
- Do you want to be able to run social skills groups in your school?
- Do you want to be able to evaluate your effectiveness and evidence your work?
Alex can help you by offering you training, advice & support.
She will provide you with on-site training and support over 12 months. Each package is designed to suit your school’s needs but is likely to include:
- A training day on social skills (1 day)
- Termly visits over a year (3- 4 days)
- Support to complete initial assessments on children
- Support to set initial targets
- Advice on setting up and running groups
- Support to evaluate them using data & spreadsheets
- Advice over email and the phone in between visits
- A final report detailing the evidence from the year with recommendations for the future
- Promoting your school at training events (with your agreement)