Alex Kelly has over 30 years’ experience of working as a speech therapist in the area of social skills and has been delivering training around the world regularly for over 15 years. Her workshops are well known for being interactive, practical, inspiring, and entertaining. Her courses are written specifically for you and your audience and can vary from a 1 hour lecture to a 5 day course.
Alex is able to offer training in the following areas:
- Assessing and teaching social skills
- Developing friendship skills, sex and relationship skills
- Developing self-esteem
- Body Language
- Becoming a Centre of Excellence in social skills
- Autism and communication
- Total Communication
Social skills training
Alex’s social skills courses are her most popular training courses. She can offer training in all aspects of social skills including:
- Assessing social skills… Where do we start?
- Teaching social skills… How do we teach it & which approach will work best? How can we help people to generalize the skills?
- Measuring effectiveness… How can we set targets & measure progress?
She can also support you over an academic year to become a Centre of Excellence in developing social skills. She can either travel to you (in the UK and abroad) or can offer her base in Hampshire, UK, as a training venue.
Please contact Alex to discuss your training needs and she will be happy to quote you for the work.
Information to download