What is a Periodic Service Review (PSR)?
- PSR us a Quality Assurance System
- It uses a bottom up approach i.e. the standards are set by the whole team
- The standards are clearly defined and outline what we need to achieve in order to provide an outstanding service A PSR is carried out every 8 weeks and we get a score of “1” if we pass a standard and “0” (for “opportunity”) if we need to work on a standard
- We are aiming to achieve over 85%
- Each time the standards are reviewed and changed to reflect our changing service and the progress we are making
What do our standards look like?
Our standards are based on 3 company objectives, below is an example of some of our standards: