How much does consultancy work cost?
Our rate is £70 per hour and travelling is charged at 60p per mile. An initial assessment can take between 2 and 5 hours depending on the complexity of the assessment and if you want a report. This will be charged at the hourly rate of £70 per hour. For regular 30 minute appointments we charge £50 per session, and £60 per session for 45 minutes. You will be charged the hourly rate of £70 per hour for report writing and any necessary administration. During the initial session a package of care will be agreed with you. You will be invoiced monthly for the sessions and payment will be due within 30 days of the invoice.
How much do our schools contracts cost?
This can vary depending on individual factors such as location, travel involved and the complexity of the school i.e. is a more experienced therapist required? As a general rule for schools in Hampshire we charge around £250 per day, £180 for a half day and £70 per hour. Please ring us if you would like to discuss your individual schools’ needs further.
- Developing self-esteem and relationships – 1 day course (13 November 2020)
- Assessing and teaching social skills – 3 day course (10-12 November 2020)
- Developing self-esteem and relationships – 1 day course (20 May 2020)
- Assessing and teaching social skills – 3 day course (29 April – 1 May 2020)
- Staff away day in September